When you're owed money, DistroKid will ask you for you payout preferences in the "bank" tab. Until you're owed money, you won't be asked for your payout preferences. If you do...Full article…
Yes. PayPal, as well as our payment provider (Tipalti) charge DistroKid a small fee for sending money, which is automatically subtracted from your earnings when you withdraw. P...Full article…
A PayPal account is not required. DistroKid supports a large number of payout options. If you don't have a PayPal account, we can send you a ACH, wire transfer, eCheck, or even...Full article…
There are no minimum payout thresholds for PayPal withdrawals. If you've enabled other payout options, you'll have the following minimum thresholds: ACH (U.S. only) — $1 mini...Full article…
My DistroKid Account Says My Money Was Sent, But I’m Not Seeing it in My PayPal Account. What Gives?
If DistroKid is telling you that your PayPal payment was sent--but the money isn't showing up in your PayPal account--then there is likely something wrong with your PayPal accou...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music