It can take up to a week or so for your first DistroKid upload to go live in all stores. (For more information about the time it takes for releases to go live to stores, please ...Full article…
If you searched by artist name or release title and still cannot find your music, it is likely that one of the following has occurred: Music is not live yet: See here for li...Full article…
Each store has their own style guide--the way in which they show information. When you upload music to DistroKid, we reformat the data & deliver it separately to each store, co...Full article…
Most stores & streaming services compress audio files to make them download faster. An unfortunate side-effect is that compressed audio may not sound as good as the original tra...Full article…
Sorry about this, but we cannot process artist name change requests at this time. We understand that some stores are currently honoring name change requests, but not all stores ...Full article…
If you plan on releasing music between November 22, 2019, and January 3, 2020, stores ask that you remember to check the following delivery deadlines. Holiday Season Delivery Sc...Full article…
Sometimes stuff will appear in stores before it has fully processed. If you’re ever worried about something, we recommend giving it 48-72 hours or so to sort itself out. From th...Full article…
Congrats! This means that your album has been successfully delivered to iTunes, and they're in the process of making it live in all iTunes stores across the world. Albums someti...Full article…
DistroKid's Musician Plus and Label accounts give you access to Estimated Daily Stats from Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, and Amazon. Sometimes, the sales numbers in Daily Stats ...Full article…
DistroKid is capable of sending an extreme amount of detailed metadata to streaming services. Which is awesome! More info here. Some streaming services can handle it all. Others...Full article…
No. All Beatport releases go to this page.Full article…
There is a known problem with Amazon's website that makes it impossible for them to display some non-latin characters, such as cyrillic. Amazon is working on a fix, and we hope ...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Do You Support Spotify Canvas?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Can I Link to My Music on Stores?
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Artist URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Money, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?