It can take up to a week or so for your first DistroKid upload to go live in all streaming services. (For more information about the time it takes for releases to go live to str...Full article…
If you searched by artist name or release title and still cannot find your music, it is likely that one of the following has occurred: Music is not live yet: See here for liv...Full article…
Sometimes stuff will appear in streaming services before it has fully processed. If you’re ever worried about something, we recommend giving it 48-72 hours or so to sort itself ...Full article…
Each streaming service has their own style guide--the way in which they show information. When you upload music to DistroKid, we reformat the data & deliver it separately to eac...Full article…
DistroKid's Musician Plus and Label accounts give you access to Estimated Daily Stats from Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, and Amazon. Sometimes, the numbers in Daily Stats differ...Full article…
Most services & streaming services compress audio files to make them download faster. An unfortunate side-effect is that compressed audio may not sound as good as the original t...Full article…
DistroKid is capable of sending an extreme amount of detailed metadata to streaming services. Which is awesome! More info here. Some streaming services can handle it all. Others...Full article…
No. All Beatport releases go to this page.Full article…
There is a known problem with Amazon's website that makes it impossible for them to display some non-latin characters, such as cyrillic. Amazon is working on a fix, and we hope ...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- I Have a Question Regarding a Charge/Refund
- Does DistroKid Provide ISRC Codes?
- Can I Upload Cover Songs?
- Why Were my Lyrics Rejected?
- How Do I Get My Song Linked to My Instagram Profile?
- Can DistroKid Submit My Music to Audiomack?
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Find My Spotify URI's?
- How Do I Get an Official Artist Channel on YouTube?
- How Do I Cancel My DistroKid Account?
- What is the password for my Form 1099 or Form 1042?
- Where Do I Enter My Payout Preferences So I Can Get Paid?