There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
We cannot submit a release to stores, even if only one file has an issue (and you don't mind it being withheld from release). This is because we cannot delete/edit the tracks on...Full article…
It may be due to an issue with your internet connection. A wired connection is recommended, as any lapse in WiFi can cause issues when uploading. Generally, we'll alert you on t...Full article…
Are you seeing red? If a progress bar turns red when uploading your album, it means something went wrong with your connection and you'll have to restart the upload. We're pretty...Full article…
You See: Your Socket Connection to the Server Was Not Read from or Written to Within the Timeout Period.
Short version: Something's probably wrong with your internet connection. Or the internet in your area. Longer version: Transferring large files across the internet is hard. When...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music