9/20/19 12:29 PDT Super sorry about this, but we are currently experiencing some processing delays. If your release is still processing, hang tight! It will be processed wit...Full article…
There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
We cannot submit a release to stores, even if only one file has an issue (and you don't mind it being withheld from release). This is because we cannot delete/edit the tracks on...Full article…
It may be due to an issue with your internet connection. A wired connection is recommended, as any lapse in WiFi can cause issues when uploading. Generally, we'll alert you on t...Full article…
Are you seeing red? If a progress bar turns red when uploading your album, it means something went wrong with your connection and you'll have to restart the upload. We're pretty...Full article…
You See: Your Socket Connection to the Server Was Not Read from or Written to Within the Timeout Period.
Short version: Something's probably wrong with your internet connection. Or the internet in your area. Longer version: Transferring large files across the internet is hard. When...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- September 20th, 2019: Processing Delays
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music