If you see a message that says "The file you uploaded is zero bytes," it means that your audio file can't be played. Sometimes this happens if you try uploading via a mobile dev...Full article…
We don't do any loudness post-processing to your audio, we simply deliver it to streaming services as is and they decide how it should be played back. You may need to Google aro...Full article…
Does your release appear to be stuck processing with the yellow circle next to your album/track/artwork? This typically means additional processing time is required. It can take...Full article…
It can take several days for albums to be reviewed, approved, and sent to streaming services. If it's important that your album go live on a specific date, click here to read ab...Full article…
It may be due to an issue with your internet connection. A wired connection is recommended, as any lapse in WiFi can cause issues when uploading.Generally, we'll alert you on th...Full article…
Are you seeing red? If a progress bar turns red when uploading your album, it means something went wrong with your connection and you'll have to restart the upload. We're pretty...Full article…
There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
We cannot submit a release to streaming services, even if only one file has an issue (and you don't mind it being withheld from release). This is because we cannot delete/edit t...Full article…
You See: Your Socket Connection to the Server Was Not Read from or Written to Within the Timeout Period.
Short version: Something's probably wrong with your internet connection. Or the internet in your area. Longer version: Transferring large files across the internet is hard. When...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- I Have a Question Regarding a Charge/Refund
- Does DistroKid Provide ISRC Codes?
- Can I Upload Cover Songs?
- Why Were my Lyrics Rejected?
- How Do I Get My Song Linked to My Instagram Profile?
- Can DistroKid Submit My Music to Audiomack?
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Find My Spotify URI's?
- How Do I Get an Official Artist Channel on YouTube?
- How Do I Cancel My DistroKid Account?
- What is the password for my Form 1099 or Form 1042?
- Where Do I Enter My Payout Preferences So I Can Get Paid?