Yes! It's easy with DistroKid "Teams"! Automatically route any percentage of earnings from any track to anyone. Add your collaborators, producers, bandmates, managers and more....Full article…
DistroKid makes it possible add collaborators to any track. When someone buys the entire album (as opposed to buying or streaming an individual track), we'll automatically calcu...Full article…
Check to see if there’s an extra space after the email. There probably is! Please fix and try again.Full article…
Yes! To remove someone from a Team, go to 'Show Team History' on the release page, and then click 'Show Options' --> 'Remove' next to the email you want to delete. Once they'r...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- September 20th, 2019: Processing Delays
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music