Opted into YouTube Content ID, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
DistroKid offers an optional upgrade called "YouTube Content ID." We'll add your audio to YouTube's Content ID system, which scours YouTube for videos that use your music. When ...Full article…
What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
When you upload your music using DistroKid, your music will appear in YouTube Music (YouTube's streaming service) and on YouTube as Art Tracks. Art Tracks will be placed on a...Full article…
Earlier this year, Google announced plans to sunset the Google Play Music service. Please visit this page for the latest updates from Google:https://support.google.com/googlep...Full article…
If your release contains any audio (beats, loops, samples, video game sounds, other peoples' music...) that you didn't create yourself, it is unfortunately ineligible for YouTub...Full article…
Claiming your Official Artist Channel on YouTube is quick and easy when you use DistroKid. How to claim your YouTube Official Artist Channel: Make sure you already have a chann...Full article…
YouTube Music is a music streaming service from YouTube. Your music and artwork will be automatically combined to create an "Art Track," which is a video on YouTube that display...Full article…
YouTube Content ID is a DistroKid service that gets you paid when other people use your music in their YouTube videos.Here's how it works: First, opt-into YouTube Content ID i...Full article…
DistroKid's optional YouTube Content ID is powered by Audiam. Please check out the Audiam FAQ for very specific information about Audiam & YouTube: http://www.audiam.com/faq/For...Full article…
I Used DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube. When I Try to Play It in YouTube, It Won't Play. Why Not?
YouTube Music is currently available in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Canada, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, and South Ko...Full article…
YouTube Music is a streaming service where subscribers can stream your music, just like other streaming services.The music you distribute to YouTube Music through DistroKid will...Full article…
They are not. However! If your release contains cover songs, you can still opt into YouTube Content ID, and we'll send it without the cover songs.Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Does DistroKid Support Spotify Canvas (looping videos)?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Content ID, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- Can DistroKid get my music on Twitch?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?