I Recently Signed Up, but Wanna Upgrade. Will I Have to Pay the Full Amount of the Next Plan to Upgrade?
Within your first year of membership, if you upgrade within 14 days of signing up, you'll automatically receive a full refund for your previous plan. Upgrades after 14 days will...Full article…
Nope! Go ahead and upgrade. Your previous releases will be safe & won't change.Full article…
Yes. You can keep upgrading. If you upgrade to the highest level and outgrow that, let us know and we'll try to work out a custom deal for you.Full article…
At this time, the only way to downgrade is to delete your albums, cancel your account, and create a new account with a lower plan with a new email address. For more information ...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- September 20th, 2019: Processing Delays
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music