To cancel your account: Sign into DistroKid Click the Settings icon (it looks like a little gear) Click the "Account" link Scroll to the bottom and click the red link that sa...Full article…
If you stop paying the annual fee (and haven't opted into "Leave a Legacy," more info on that in bold below), we may remove your DistroKid songs & albums from stores. You will c...Full article…
No.If you don't renew your subscription to DistroKid, stores will remove your music. The subscription is billed on an annual basis from the day you sign up.Full article…
Nope. DistroKid Vault is amazing but it's only for DistroKid members.If you plan on canceling and need your audio files, UPCs, or ISRCs, just head to DistroKid Vault and downloa...Full article…
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music