Yes! You can opt into Pandora at no additional charge. We will submit your music to Pandora, but that's no guarantee it will go live in Pandora Radio. That's because Pandora Rad...Full article…
Facebook & Instagram are building a music catalog. DistroKid can get you in! For more information, see our blog post here: https://news.distrokid.com/facebook-507b5e567593 Frequ...Full article…
TIDAL has partnered with MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) to deliver master quality sound to TIDAL listeners with a TIDAL HiFi membership. For more information visit TIDAL and...Full article…
Yes! If you're interested in adding your music to TouchTunes, please contact us. Opting in will also automatically send your music to PlayNetwork. While we can submit your music...Full article…
HyperFollow is a completely free (and awesomely powerful) promotional tool that is available for all DistroKid artists. These days, it’s a must to have one link that leads to y...Full article…
Most stores consider an album to be a "single" if it contains 1-3 tracks, that are each less than 10 minutes. If you upload an album with 1-3 songs to iTunes, iTunes will autom...Full article…
Stores consider a release to be an "EP, when it has:4-6 tracks with a total running time of 30-minutes or less.-OR-1 to 3 tracks, with one track at least 10-minutes long, and a ...Full article…
Pandora has several services. One of them is called "Pandora Premium."We can help get your music into Pandora Premium. But first, some background. Pandora has three services: ...Full article…
Yes! If you're interested, please contact us here, or submit a request through our DistroKid bot, Dave. Note: Beatport only accepts electronic music at this time.Full article…
Yes! Apple Digital Masters (formerly 'Mastered for iTunes') allows you to deliver high-resolution masters with the highest quality audio to Apple. Make sure your audio is a 24-...Full article…
iTunes Match is a service where music fans pay Apple $25/year to be able to upload their entire music collection to the Apple cloud and stream it from Apple's cloud to any devic...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Soundtrack by Twitch
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Does DistroKid support Spotify Canvas (looping videos)?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Content ID, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?