Yes! There are now quite a few features available on HyperFollow pages, along with the ability to make edits. First, to view a HyperFollow page, head on over to the album page f...Full article…
Yes! You can make edits by visiting your album page, and clicking “Edit Release”. We’ll walk you through everything you can edit from there. Stores typically process these reque...Full article…
To delete an album or single: 1. Make sure you're signed into DistroKid 2. Click the release you want to delete 3. Click "Edit Release" 4. Scroll to bottom, and click "Remove t...Full article…
No. Due to how the stores pay, and other complexities, we do not support the same audio recording to be uploaded by more than one DistroKid user. If a song has changed ownershi...Full article…
You know it! Just head to the album on your DistroKid dash, and scroll down to "Add Features". Woot!Full article…
You sure can!To add previously uploaded music to new stores, simply click "Add to more stores" on your album dashboard page.Once you have clicked this, you will be prompted with...Full article…
Yes! "iTunes Instant Gratification" allows your fans to download a track from your pre-order release (instantly!), before its release date.To set this up: Upload your album to ...Full article…
I Deleted a Release from Stores. Then Re-Uploaded a New Version. Will the Old Spotify & iTunes Links Still Work?
No. The new version of your release will have different links. Stores generate new links for each separate release when they process your uploads from DistroKid.Full article…
If you want to remove stores, you can do this: Delete from all stores. Immediately after Step 1, re-upload your album--but choose only the stores you want Because stores t...Full article…
If you need to remove your release from stores, please keep in mind that it takes the same amount of time for releases to be pulled from stores, as it does for releases to land ...Full article…
Ya sure can! Sign into DistroKid Click the "More" menu in the upper right Click "Credits & Liner Notes" Your credits will be delivered to all stores who currently accept the...Full article…
You have the option of sending your music to Shazam, on the upload page. Shazam isn't listed under the stores for distribution, as it doesn't sell or stream music, but instead, ...Full article…
No. Unfortunately, we're unable to move songs between DistroKid accounts. However, we are happy to redirect earnings from one DistroKid account to another. To do this, use Dist...Full article…
Yes, but it takes an extra step. After completing your upload, please contact us to let us know which countries to remove, and we can submit an update to stores. This works best...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Do You Support Spotify Canvas?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Can I Link to My Music on Stores?
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Artist URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Money, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?