To see the tracks you've sold (and how many), sign into DistroKid and click "bank". Sales reports are available monthly-ish, as soon as we get them from stores. A song sold in ...Full article…
Yes! To see detailed information about your streams and sales once stores have reported your earnings: 1. Visit "BANK" 2. Click "> SEE BREAKDOWN BY STORE..." to expand3. Scroll ...Full article…
Yes. Let's say you decide to delete a release from availability for whatever reason. You will still get any royalties you may have earned while your music was live on stores, up...Full article…
Sales reports and payments are available to you based on when DistroKid receives sales numbers and earnings from stores. Stores usually deliver these reports monthly, and they r...Full article…
If you're not seeing the latest reports yet, don't worry! Rest assured that we're working to get them to you ASAP. To see detailed information about the latest streams & sales...Full article…
None! When you use DistroKid, you keep 100% of your royalties.We feel strongly that you shouldn't give a percentage of your sales & streaming revenue to your distributor. You e...Full article…
Click "Bank" to see your royalty reports for sales and streams. First, you'll see the summary report. It shows how much you've earned from each store & streaming service. You c...Full article…
Sometimes we get email from well-meaning artists along the lines of, "5 of my friends said they bought my album! But you're only reporting 2 sales!"There are two possible causes...Full article…
There are several factors that streaming services use to calculate royalties. Some streaming companies might not pay royalties for listeners who are on a free trial or other pro...Full article…
DistroKid's "Musician Plus" and "Label" accounts give you access Daily Stats. Sometimes (often, usually), the sales numbers in Daily Stats differ somewhat from the figures shown...Full article…
What happened with Apple Music and January/April/July/October 2017/January 2018/April 2019 earnings?
If it looks like we skipped a month, have no fear! We didn't skip it. Apple just jumped forward a month, that month. So streams that happened in Jan--which used to be reported a...Full article…
If you think your single or album has sold more than 500,000 copies (gold) or 1,000,000 copies (platinum) in the US, or streamed the equivalent*, please let us know. We'll verif...Full article…
One thing to keep in mind is that engagement is more important that vanity metrics such as how many streams your song/album has. Some artists use services that offer hundreds or...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Do You Support Spotify Canvas?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Can I Link to My Music on Stores?
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Artist URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Money, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Royalties?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?