Yes! At this time, TikTok, Apple Music and iTunes allow you to request a specific start time for audio previews. For new releases, on the upload form you can select which portio...Full article…
Spotify's Canvas feature allows artists to further their listeners’ experience by creating their own looping visuals in the “Now Playing” view—the most viewed location in the Sp...Full article…
Synchronized Global Release (SGR) allows everyone with a Musician Plus or Label plan to choose a custom release time in Spotify. If you want, you can even release your music sim...Full article…
Yes! DistroKid is the first distributor to help artists get their releases uploaded to TikTok! TikTok is brand-spanking-new to DistroKid, so it's still in beta. We'll have more ...Full article…
Stores sometimes group artists together who have the same (or similar) names, or create a new artist page instead of using your existing page. We can help! Please visit https://...Full article…
Getting verified on Spotify is easy when you use DistroKid and takes less than a minute.To get instantly verified on Spotify: Sign into DistroKid Click "More" Click "Streaming...Full article…
Spotify Updating your artist pic & bio is done through Spotify for Artists. Get instant access to Spotify for Artists.iTunes/Apple Music You can edit your artist image directly ...Full article…
YouTube Music is YouTube's streaming service. DistroKid lets you easily add your music to YouTube Music - just select "Google Play/YouTube" on DistroKid's upload form. When you...Full article…
For obvious reasons, you may want to obtain links for your music on storefronts, so you can point fans directly to your releases on any given store. To obtain a link, simply fin...Full article…
When uploading to DistroKid, you may be asked to enter your "Apple Artist URL." Here's how to find it: Make sure you're on a computer (not a mobile device) Open the iTunes app...Full article…
Here's how to find your Album URI! Visit your Album Page on the Spotify desktop app (not the web version) Click the three dots ("...") Click "Share" Click "Copy Spotify URI" E...Full article…
Google Knowledge Graphs are created based on a number of factors that DistroKid has no control over. We have, however, heard that making a Wikipedia and/or MusicBrainz page is h...Full article…
If you have uploaded a release and need to grab your Artist URI so that you can setup your Artist Page prior to the release date, go here and select "Request Artist or Album URI...Full article…
Spotify now offers playlist pitching for new releases in their system at least one week before the release date, and this is the only way to pitch to Spotify for playlist consid...Full article…
Most Frequent Questions
- What is Vizy?
- How Long Does It Take for My Album to Be Available in Stores?
- If I Specify a Custom Release Date, When Will My Album Appear in Stores?
- Will It Cause Problems If There's Another Artist with the Same Name as Me?
- Can I Add A Featured Artist to My Track?
- Can I upload a single before my album, and then include that single on my album?
- Can I Edit My HyperFollow Page?
- Can I Change a Release Once It's Uploaded?
- How Do I Delete a Release from Stores?
- My Uploads Keep Failing Partway Through. Wussup with That?
- There Is an Error with a Track I Uploaded, Can You Just Release the Album Without the Error'd Track?
- Can I choose the start time for audio previews in stores?
- Do You Support Spotify Canvas?
- Why Does Spotify Show My Release Coming Out a Day Earlier Than Expected?
- Can DistroKid Distribute My Songs to TikTok?
- Help! I have the same/similar name as another artist, and my release landed on their page!
- How Can I Get a Verified Spotify Artist Profile?
- How Do I Update My Artist Bio or Photo in Stores?
- Music I've Uploaded for YouTube Music Is Appearing in a YouTube Channel I Don't Recognize
- How Can I Link to My Music on Stores?
- How Do I Find My Apple Artist URL?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Album URI?
- How Do I Get a Google Knowledge Graph?
- How Do I Find My Spotify Artist URI?
- Can You Send My Music to Pandora?
- Facebook & Instagram FAQs
- Opted into YouTube Money, Got an Email from YouTube That Someone (Audiam or Interstreet Recordings) Made a Copyright Claim on My Music
- What's the Difference Between Using DistroKid to Upload My Music to YouTube, Versus Uploading It to YouTube Directly?
- 🚨 MY SPOTIFY STATS ARE MISSING🚨
- My Release Hasn't Been Detected in Spotify/iTunes/Apple Music
- I Can't Find My Music in Stores by Searching
- Why Do My "Featured Artists" Look Different in Spotify vs Apple Music, vs Other Stores?
- The Audio Quality in Stores Isn't as Good as the Original I Uploaded. Why's That?
- How Do I Change My Existing Password?
- How Do I Change My Email Address?
- I Already Paid, But Can't Log Into My DistroKid Account
- How Do I Change My Credit Card Info?
- I Need a Receipt. How Do I Get a Receipt?
- My Card Got Stolen/Replaced, and I Need A Refund! What Happens?
- Why Didn't DistroKid Respond to My Email/Send My 2-Step Authentication Code?
- Can I Downgrade to a Lower DistroKid Plan?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying the Annual Fee?
- How Many Tracks Have I Sold?
- Can I Save My Bank Info to a File, and Open It in a Spreadsheet?
- When I Delete a Release, Do I Still Get My Earnings?
- Do I Need a PayPal Account to Get Paid?
- Is There a Minimum Payout Threshold?
- Can I Pay My Collaborators Automatically?
- I'm on the Team for a song. What percentage of the *album* sales do I get?
- “Invalid” Teams Email?
- I sent a Teams invite, but it was never accepted. Can I remove that email from my Team?