To claim your artist profile on Deezer, you will need to go to http://creators.deezer.com/ to complete your Deezer for Creators info and then you will be able edit your profile image, bio, social media links and more.
- Select REQUEST ACCESS
- Use the drop-down menu for the “I'm a” field to select artist
- Enter your artist name
- Enter your email address (note: You can use whatever email address you’d like to, it does not need to be the one you use for DistroKid)
- Enter one of your UPCs
- Enter your label name (note: If you don’t have a label name you use, you can list the name as Independent, or use your artist name)
- Enter DistroKid as your Distributor and email@example.com as your distributor email
- Use the checkbox to agree to Deezer's terms and conditions
- Select SUBMIT
Check out https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360018607978-Claiming-an-artist-profile-on-Deezer for more info
Please note, DistroKid doesn't have any control on whether or not Deezer will accept your profile information, so please make sure to pay special care to their profile specifications.