Yes! But usually you don't need to, even if you think you do.
Most of the questions we're asked, are answered in our extensive FAQ which contains hundreds of articles (click here).
Most issues can be resolved via self-service options in your DistroKid account. That's the fastest way to solve the majority of issues, almost immediately.
Here are some of the more common questions that artists ask, with answers:
- Waiting - Processing & delivery times
- Finding after release - Finding your Artist or Album Page link AFTER your release date
- Finding before release - Finding your Spotify URI or Apple ID BEFORE your release date
- Payments - How & when payments are reported from streaming services
- Edits - Making edits to a release after it's been uploaded
- I'm on the wrong page - Release is linked to the wrong artist page in streaming services
- Someone else on my page - Someone else's music is on your artist page
The quickest way to get ahold of us, is to click on the black question-mark icon in the lower right of our FAQ. This leads to our favorite customer service rep... Dave the AI bot! Dave can help you find the correct FAQ article, or put you directly in touch with a human.
Each of our FAQ articles also has a "Reach out to us" feature, if you cannot find the information you are looking for within that specific FAQ.