PayPal, as well as our payment provider (Tipalti) charge DistroKid a small fee for sending money, which is automatically subtracted from your earnings when you withdraw.
The PayPal fee comes out to 2% of the transaction, with a maximum ceiling of $1 in the United States, or $20 USD if you're outside the U.S.
Withdrawals over $10,000 (PayPal's maximum per transaction) may be split into multiple transactions. In the U.S., each individual payment can be no more than $10,000.00 USD. For accounts in other countries, the maximum individual payment varies according to the payments standard sending limit.
(Contact us to enable these options)
- ACH (U.S. only) — $1 per payment
- eCheck (U.S.) — $1.50 per payment
- eCheck (non-U.S.) — $5.00 per payment
- Paper Check — $3 per check
- Wire Transfer (U.S.) — $15 per payment
- Wire Transfer (International in local currency) — $20 per payment
- Wire Transfer (International in USD) — $26 per payment
Note: FX fee of up to 3% may apply if payment currency is different than the country you select. Visit DistroKid.com/payouts > Step 2 for details.