No. You must use uniform language throughout album/track titles to match the language selected when uploading. For multiple languages, upload separate releases. Hooray for unlimited uploads!
Articles in this section
- Should I Specify That My Album Was Previously Released?
- What Are the Requirements for Album Art?
- CMYK / Grayscale / RGB Artwork
- Why Does DistroKid Ask For Songwriters' Real Names?
- Can I Use DistroKid to Sell Instrumental Music?
- What Audio File Formats Can I Upload?
- What's the Maximum File Size for Audio Files?
- My genre isn't available on the upload form. Can you add it?
- My Release Is a Collaboration Between Multiple Artists. Can DistroKid Do That?
- What Does 'Explicit' Music Mean?