Yep! You own the rights to your own music, and can sell it wherever (and however) you'd like.
Articles in this section
- Switching to DistroKid from Stem
- I'm Switching from a Different Distribution Company to DistroKid. What's the Process?
- Can I Ensure My Album Doesn't Ever Get Deleted?
- What is DistroKid Vault? Can DistroKid Backup My Stuff?
- Can I Sell My Music Elsewhere, Besides the Stores You Distribute To?
- Is DistroKid Exclusive? Can I Still Use Other Distributors?
- Can I choose only specific stores & streaming services to release my music?
- Can I Give Away My Music for Free?
- Does DistroKid Register with SoundScan, SoundExchange, Gracenote, BMI or ASCAP? Do I Have to as an Artist?
- What is Streaming Fraud?