The minimum requirement for album art is 1000x1000 pixels. Ideally, album art should be a perfectly square jpeg, 3000x3000 pixels. If your artwork is smaller, or rectangular, we'll automatically fix it for you--but there's a risk that our fixed version won't look exactly as you intended.
Stores will reject artwork that contains
- A website address (URL)
- Twitter name
- The terms 'Exclusive' or 'Limited Edition'
- Any image that's blurry, pixelated, rotated, or poor quality
- Unlicensed/stock photography
- Store logos (such as iTunes or Spotify)
- Gross stuff
- References to physical media (example: "CD" or "Compact Disc")
Also, please do not use the same artwork for multiple albums. Duplicate album art may be rejected.