The minimum requirement for album art is 1000x1000 pixels. Ideally, album art should be a perfectly square jpeg, 3000x3000 pixels. If your artwork is smaller, or rectangular, we'll automatically fix it for you--but there's a risk that our fixed version won't look exactly as you intended.
Please also make sure your artwork is in the RGB colorspace. More info here.
Stores will reject artwork that contains
- A website address (URL)
- Twitter name
- The terms 'Exclusive' or 'Limited Edition'
- Any image that's blurry, pixelated, rotated, or poor quality
- Unlicensed/stock photography
- Store logos (such as iTunes or Spotify)
- Gross stuff
- References to physical media (example: "CD" or "Compact Disc")
Also, please do not use the same artwork for multiple albums. Duplicate album art may be rejected.